The CUNYMath Oversight Committee consists of mathematics faculty from across many CUNY schools:
- Terrence Blackman (committee chair; Medgar Evers College)
- Nikos Apostolakis (Bronx Community College)
- William Baker (Hostos Community College)
- Hendrick Delcham (LaGuardia Community College)
- Robert Holt (Queensborough Community College)
- Lewis Lasser (York College)
- Alla Morgulis (Borough of Manhattan Community College)
- Stanley Ocken (The City College of New York)
- Jarrod Pickens (Baruch College)
- Jonas Reitz (New York City College of Technology)
- Amir Togha (Bronx Community College)
- Max Tran (Kingsborough Community College)
- John Velling (Brooklyn College)
To contact the committee about technical issues or other comments on this site, email CUNYMath.
For issues regarding mathematics courses, professors, exams, homework, or other school-specific topics, please contact your school’s mathematics department.
I am teaching a high school CUNY COMPASS math-prep class and I have been giving my students practice tests, but I have not been able to find information about how the assessment is graded. Is there a scale? How much is each question worth in each section?