The Academic Commons of The City University of New York is designed to support faculty initiatives and build community through the use(s) of technology in teaching and learning. This site can be used by any faculty member in CUNY to exchange ideas.
A video tour of the Commons can be found here.
Mathematics-based groups in the Commons of interest to math faculty:
- Teaching Math at CUNY (private group; request membership)
- Math Matters (private group; request membership)
To join a group listed above, follow these directions:
- Follow the link to the group you are interested in.
- If you have a Commons account, click “Login” in the upper-right corner. If you don’t, click “Sign Up”, create one, and make sure you are logged in.
- Request an invite if the group is private, or click “Join Group” if it is public.
If you have a math-oriented Academic Commons group you would like to list here, please contact us.